Recent blog posts
- Too soon old, too late smart
- Smelling the cacti
- KONY 2012: A Lesson Learned in Lessons Learned
- Three Lessons Buster Taught Me About Relationships
- Give 'em the old razzle dazzle; reflections on a bald head
- Writing the Future Perfect
- Taking inventory of my must-have software and online services
- Oh, snap Something went wrong.
- No Weiner jokes, please.
- Osama's been Tweeted.
"My [public relations] firm recently hired David Kirk for a small project in Philly and he was just incredible. Great results and his work exceeded my expectations and the client was just thrilled!!!" Joanne Killeen, former president of the Public Relations Society of America, engaged David Kirk to develop a regional media strategy n the Philadelphia market to support her client on the West Coast.
His work exceeded my expectations