Recent blog posts
- Too soon old, too late smart
- Smelling the cacti
- KONY 2012: A Lesson Learned in Lessons Learned
- Three Lessons Buster Taught Me About Relationships
- Give 'em the old razzle dazzle; reflections on a bald head
- Writing the Future Perfect
- Taking inventory of my must-have software and online services
- Oh, snap Something went wrong.
- No Weiner jokes, please.
- Osama's been Tweeted.
"David Kirk's perceptive and objective reports on the community's perception of Lancaster Health Alliance have been key ingredients in our overall community relations activities. David can connect with a diverse array of community leaders, learn their concerns and praises and provide those viewpoints with recommendations for improvements in a format that is understood at all levels of our organization" John Lines, Director, Community Relations, Lancaster General Health
Can connect with a diverse array of community leaders