Recent blog posts
- Too soon old, too late smart
- Smelling the cacti
- KONY 2012: A Lesson Learned in Lessons Learned
- Three Lessons Buster Taught Me About Relationships
- Give 'em the old razzle dazzle; reflections on a bald head
- Writing the Future Perfect
- Taking inventory of my must-have software and online services
- Oh, snap Something went wrong.
- No Weiner jokes, please.
- Osama's been Tweeted.
“While David Kirk has amazed us with his vast knowledge, creativity and skill in public relations, marketing and technology, he has absolutely shined in his ability to build a results-oriented public relations strategy and written copy that has become the voice of our company. This is particularly impressive due to the complex nature of our industry, which David was able to learn, understand and speak to as well as anyone here in a very short time. Whether you are in a crisis situation, or looking to breathe new life into your communication strategy, David Kirk will be worth every penny to your company.”
Philip Barnes is the social media manager at Wedgewood Pharmacy.
Will be worth every penny to your company