“I like working with David Kirk for a couple of reasons, besides his good looks and personality:
- The projects we work on together feel solid. David brings a perspective that helps and inspires me, to do my best for each client.
- He knows a lot of stuff. All kinds of stuff. From prior experience or from the vast amount of information stored in his head, or the latest thing he has found on the net. He is pretty amazing actually.
- He cuts through the bull and gets at the core of the project.
- Besides smart, he is quick.
- He can take a jumbled pile of words and ideas and make incredible prose, usually with very little editing.
- And did I say how clever he was? Probably not. And if he was writing this rather than me, it would sound a whole lot better. Hey David, could you rewrite this before you put in your references please, so I sound smart?
PS. I have not only hired David for our stuff, in fact mostly I hire him to work with our clients.” Penelope Malish is a principal in the graphic-design firm, Malish & Pagonis.
A perspective that helps and inspires me